Live News Stream (http://www.LiveNewsStream.live), PHOENIX, AZ (January 2013 – Present)
Consultant & Digital Strategist
Created and maintained 200+ page website of live local & international news feeds using the WordPress platform.
- Implemented and maintained Google AdSense for revenue generation
- Implemented tag management with Google Tag Manager deeper analytics on website user engagement
- Created & implemented e-mail campaigns
- Continuously increasing e-mail list growth via e-mail capture on each video page
- Averaging 24% open rate (vs 14% industry average)
- Developed SEO campaign
- Keyword research using Google Keyword Planner
- Continuously generating page one Google search returns
- Search traffic increased 5x year-over-year by using keyword research and Google friendly navigation
- Monitored website traffic with Google Analytics
- Dissect user behavior user behavior and identify trends
- Established dashboards
- Manage URLs with RegEx
- Made UX / UI changes based on Google Analytics, A/B tests & Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools), A/B testing & heatmaps
- Increased website traffic by 9x year-over-year
- Managed pay-for-click (PPC) Google AdWords Campaigns
- Average ad position rank: 1.5
- Average CTR: 2.5%
- Average Quality Score: 7
DKD ARTS, PHOENIX, AZ (2015 – 2015)
Web Designer & Project Manager
- Developed websites using WordPress CMS
- Created wireframes for website development
- Executed SEO campaigns for clients, utilizing keyword research and implemented internal policies, procedures and organization measures
- Utilized technical SEO strategies for easy search engine crawling with Google Webmaster Tools and TP/SFTP, Go Daddy & Blue Host c-panel for domain and server maintenance on Blue Host & Go Daddy hosting
- Conducted web analytics for improved UI/UX
- Streamlined the communication flow between clients and the company and ensured transparency among team members along with easy access to basic information & implemented client revision form & basic client details form
- Rearranged project management tool for better transparency and access to information and brought pervious digital analytics and SEO back to the organization
- Responsible for developing responsive websites for small & medium sized companies using WordPress. Also accountable for supporting project management, new hire training, daily operations of the office and assisted in making strategic business decisions in a collaborative team environment.
- Delegating tasks to team members and organizing priorities while adhering to deadlines in a start-up freelance environment
VISSINA INC, SCOTTSDALE, AZ (2014 – 2014)
- Accountable for evaluating website traffic for an international jewelry e-commerce site daily through an yearly basis.
- Identified opportunities for new landing pages & website traffic trends with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Created & maintained internal architecture documents for company websites
WEST STAR MULTIMEDIA ENTERTAINMENT, PHOENIX, AZ (2013 – 2013)
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Responsible for monitoring website traffic for “The Kim Komando Radio Show” from a monthly basis to an intraday basis, generating 12 million monthly page views.
- Identified various sources impacts traffic for other teams & key executives
- Involved in developing reports, breaking website traffic via e-mail newsletters & identifying opportunities for increasing page views
- Engaged in increasing website traffic on a daily basis & generated reports on e-mail campaigns
AXXESS Unlimited, SCOTTSDALE, AZ (Apr 2012 – Dec 2012)
SEO & Social Media Manager
- Responsible for establishing & managing social media campaigns, with an emphasis on SEO, new followers/likes, and engagement
- Increased Pageviews for a client by 33% by using landing pages, keyword research, and improved SEO optimization
- Increased Twitter followers for a client by 50% and Facebook likes by 33% by continously producing content the audience would enjoy, and social analytics
- Produced weekly social media reports and assessed company’s monthly client website traffic reports
- Conducted keyword research & competitive analysis for onsite & offsite SEO
- Established & maintained microsites with an emphasis on SEO; created, sent, and analyzed e-mail campaigns
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CREDENTIALS
B.S. Electronic Media, 2004
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- HootSuite Certified
- Google Analytics Certification
6 Things Brands Must Do To Succeed In Internet Marketing
Directive Consulting Blog – May 2014
- Highlighting the 6 things companies must do to be successful in Internet marketing.
- This list was compiled from personal exposure in Internet marketing, from working in-house, agency, and talking to others in the industry.
Tuesday Ten Guest
CadChica Sports- May 2014
- Discussed underrated social media platform, show sports teams can measure ROI in social media & what to look out for in social during the 2014 NFL Draft.
Why Major Brands Need 24/7 Social Media Observation
Mole House Media Blog – February 2013
- Guest blog post, discussing why major brands need 24/7 social media observation, in light of unexpected events during the 2013 Super Bowl.
Rookie’s View of CES with 5 Random Observations & 6 Tips For First Timers
The Gadget Reporter – January 2012
- Guest blog post for my friend, Jeff Cutler, on his technology blog, recapping 2012 CES, and insight for first timers.